By: Maribel G. Valdez and EC Melendez
The Commission on Higher Education in its Memorandum Order No. 16, s. 2016 declared Bukidnon State University as a Delivering Higher Education Institution (DHEI) for the graduate scholarship under the K to 12 Transition Program. As a DHEI, BukSU can now accept CHED-funded scholars from sending HEIs in the following recognized programs:
- MA Education major in General Science) (with thesis)
- MA Education major in Mathematics Teaching/Education (with thesis)
- MA Education major in English Language Teaching (with thesis)
- MA Education major in Guidance and Counseling (with thesis)
It is hoped that with this grant, BukSU will not only increase the number of its graduate students but more importantly contribute to the development and upgrading of instructional and research skills of teachers in Northern Mindanao and its neighboring regions.
Aside from these government-funded scholarships, there are other degree programs available:
- Master in Management major in Business Management
- Master of Public Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy in
Instructional Systems Design
- Doctor of Philosophy in Science Education major in
- Doctor of Public Administration
In all of these programs, the Graduate School aims to update the teachers’ professional
skills through instruction, research, and extension.