BukSU Community Advisory
Date: 12 March 2020
In compliance with the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) Guidelines for the Prevention, Control and Mitigation of the Spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Higher Education Institutions and other government advisories, Bukidnon State University, through its Executive Committee, would like to inform the public that:
1 Classes in the Elementary and Secondary Schools are suspended from March 13 to 20, 2020.
2. The midterm examinations for College students will push through from March 13 to March 20, 2020. After the exams, students need not report to school but will be given independent learning activities from March 23 to March 27. Graduate students are enjoined to coordinate with their colleges for respective learning modes.
3. Students from all levels are advised to standby for the weekly advisory (Every Thursday) for the subsequent weeks.
4. Taking precautions, all personnel shall continue to report for work until announced otherwise. The use of biometrics time record is suspended. In the mean time, colleges. units and offices should keep a logbook to record office/work attendance .
5. All major gatherings in campus with big crowds are suspended.
6. Faculty travels outside Bukidnon are discouraged.
7. Faculty, non-teaching personnel and students who feel sick are advised to stay home and rest in coordination with supervisors/teachers.
For your information and guidance.
(SGD) Oscar B. Cabańelez, PhD
For more Inquiries: Download Notice of Hiring
MALAYBALAY CITY (OP-IPS) The Commission on Higher Education – 10 gave a nod to Bukidnon State University’s application for limited face to face classes in
Datu Manhan-ayan Atty. Burt M. Estrada of the Bukidnon-Tagolwanen speaks in a break during a ritual on Wednesday, January 6, held to seek guidance and