Nursing Program Outcomes
- Apply knowledge of physical, social, natural and health sciences, and humanities in the practice of nursing.
- Provide safe, appropriate and holistic care of individuals, families, population group and community utilizing nursing process.
- Apply guidelines and principles of evidence based practice in the delivery of care
- Practice nursing in accordance with existing laws, legal, ethical and moral principles
- Communicate effectively in speaking , writing and presenting using cultural appropriate language
- Document to include reporting up to date client care accurately and comprehensively
- Work effectively in collaboration with inter-, intra- and multi disciplinary and multi-cultural teams
- Practice beginning management and leadership skills in the delivery of client care using a system approach
- Conduct research with an experienced researcher
- Engage in lifelong learning with a passion to keep current with national and global developments in general, and nursing and health developments in particular
- Demonstrate responsible citizenship and pride being a Filipino
- Apply techno- intelligent care system and processes in health care delivery
- Adopt the nursing core values in the practice of the profession
· Apply entrepreneurial skills in the delivery of nursing care