BSU-OSS provides academic support services for the holistic development of students on becoming innovative leaders.
1. To provide set of student-centered activities and services in support of the academic instruction; and
2. To facilitate activities that actively involve students, fostering their holistic development as responsible citizens and future leaders
1. To provide proper guidance and orientation services as well as socio-economic assistance for the well-being of the students;
2. To oversee activities of student organizations and publications, fostering leadership and discipline in making them responsible citizens and innovative leaders; and
3. To facilitate efficient delivery of essential services to the admission and general welfare of students.
DR. LALEVIE C. LUBOS
Dean, Office of the Student Services
DESCRIPTION OF THE UNIT
The Office of the Student Services (OSS) headed by a Dean, is both an administrative and a service office whose jurisdiction involves the entire University System. It serves to implement all policies, rules and regulations of the university and those of the CHED with respect to student-related matters and concerns. It also serves and looks after the welfare and common good of students.
With an objective of preparing the students to become responsible individuals through leadership opportunities and community involvement, the Office of the Student Services strive to enrich student learning and achievement by providing a good campus environment, by empowering them to advocate their needs and by developing their leadership skills.
|Dean, Office of the Student Services||Dr. Lalevie C. Lubos|