Inviting ALL registered undergraduate and graduate students taking Summer Classes (Batch 2) here at Bukidnon State University Main Campus to join the Name 7 BukSU Alumni Competition.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to ALL registered undergraduate and graduate students taking Summer
Classes (Batch 2) here at Bukidnon State University main campus, who are ALSO a FACEBOOK friend of BukSU AlumniAssociation.
- Only one entry per person.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason. Incorrectly completed, late or illegible entries will not be accepted.
- Winners will be the first five (5) entries within the period June 15- 30, 2016 drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- If you win the competition, we will notify you by FB Messenger through the BukSU AlumniAssociation FB Account. The decision of the judges is final.
- The winner should participate by attaching his/her entry as ATTACHMENT in the FB Account of BukSU AlumniAssociation. By entering the competition you agree to have your name released as the winner.
- Prizes are not transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The University reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- Prizes will be given out sometime in June 2016 at Bukidnon State University.
- The closing date for the ‘Name 7 BukSU Alumni’ competition is June 30, 2016.
- Look for seven (7) BukSU alumni who are preferably working in a public or private agency, or as self-employed entrepreneur.
- Use the attached FORM and fill out each column to show the alumni’s whereabouts. If the alumni that you found were already FACEBOOK friends of ‘BukSU AlumniAssociation’ or have been duplicated by another entry to this competition, then you are automatically disqualified from the competition.
- Submit the completed form as an ‘attachment’ in the Messenger under your own FB Account registered at ‘BukSU AlumniAssociation’.
An alumnus/alumna is defined, for this purpose only, as a former BukSU Registered Student who has completed his/her secondary school laboratory/ undergraduate / graduate program in any school year.
All the names in your entry will be verified. They will also be invited as FRIEND of the BukSU AlumniAssociation after the deadline of this competition.
- Cultivate current students to become active future alumni, university ambassadors and volunteer leaders;
- Engage current students in activities that address accreditation and certification concerns of BukSU; and
- Enhance communication vehicle, e.g. Website, Facebook social media, to engage students and alumni.